Texas Loses To OU Again...

OU had such disregard for the passing of UT, they must have blitzed their left corner 5 or 6 times. That wasn't just on the shoulders of Young, his receivers didn't make plays (except one nice catch by Sweed) when he gave them the chance.

Stoops owns Brown, and it seems like there is no end in sight, but the buyout is too big for even UT. Well, that's impossible, but it's still a lot of money.

Sanger was -2 in the turnover column, tried to ran a GHS style offense, and abandoned their pass( blink.gif ). You can't expect to win when you do that. You'll love this Aaron:

After a G'ville TD, they were offside on the kick, which we muffed and they recovered. Back it up 5 and kick it...out of bounds. So, instead of taking the ball at the 35, our suddenly brain dead coaches mark it off 5 more yards and have G'ville kick it again from the 30. (I didn't know you could do that...I thought you had to take it 30 yards from the kicking spot, espeically when there was a penalty on the first try.) Well, the kicker, this time from the 30, boots it 9 yards deep in the the endzone, giving Sanger the ball at the 20.ohmy.gif

Give the kid an offer now! ph34r.gif

Gainsville didn't have to respect the pass, so they pinned their ears back and brought it every play...sound familiar? Oh, crap. [slaps hand]

The officiating was horrible, but it did not affect the outcome, and helped us out if anything.

And the clotheslining of our WR just so you could stand over a motionless body and yell smack reminded me of why I hate Gainesville. mad.gifmad.gif