Ugh, Coach?

Guest JohnDenver

Peewee football before 5th or 6th grade is a waste of time. The kids can't really block, hit, can barely tackle. All it is is toss the ball to the kid who matured earlier than everyone else and is faster and/or bigger and watch him go score.

Even with that being said, I am amazed that he had these charges since 1992 and was still cleared to have anything to do with 7 and 8 year olds.

From my expierence PeeWee football is great for any kid... you make a lot of friends. I grew up in a small town...most of us played football together from PeeWee to Varsity football together. We also broke out a video of a PeeWee football game and we all laughed our butts off. It was probably the most fun I ever had playing football up untill Varsity.

Edited by ipEAGLE