Glad this old former QB commit didn't play at UNT

Big Z

14 hours ago, Cougar King said:

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

This guy needs to be in prison. 

Hmm, I wonder if the DA in Erath County might be thinking of re-reviewing all of those allegations made about Renfro when he was playing for Stephenville. You know, the ones that I'm sure everyone ignored at the time.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This looks really bad and if proven true, he needs to pay the price.

Re: The Tweet by Justis M. trying to make a connection with Art Briles at Stephenville is ridiculous.  Briles left Stephenville before Renfro was even born.  The fact that they both have a connection to Stephenville is nothing more than a coincidence.  Now, the connection to Baby Briles…not saying there’s anything to it, but it’s definitely worth mentioning.  

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 2

49 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

Hmm, I wonder if the DA in Erath County might be thinking of re-reviewing all of those allegations made about Renfro when he was playing for Stephenville. You know, the ones that I'm sure everyone ignored at the time.

I think he should. Apparently he also allegedly did this at Ole Miss too.

Now its hit the national media.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/arkansas-removes-quarterback-kade-renfro-roster-sexual-assault-allegations-surface.amp

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/37729786/kade-renfro-no-longer-arkansas-football-roster%3fplatform=amp

Edited by Cougar King

1 hour ago, SilverEagle said:

Can you or someone unpack what happened, for those of us that missed these Stephenville allegations? A basic Google search floods me with the latest Arkansas stuff.  Hard to find old news.

• Upvote 2

While I believe he probably did things that he should/will go to prison for, do y'all believe that 13 girls took money and agreed to NDAs?  I'm assuming some of these girls were under 18 and the parents would have agreed to it.  As a dad of a daughter there is no way I agree to this, so to find multiple dads/parents is unbelievable to me.

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Upvote 5

20 hours ago, greenminer said:

Can you or someone unpack what happened, for those of us that missed these Stephenville allegations? A basic Google search floods me with the latest Arkansas stuff.  Hard to find old news.

I know nothing of any incidences in Stephenville. There wouldn't be any stories about him while he was under 18.  BUT my professional training and experience taught me that, like serial killers and pedophiles, Mr. Renfro didn't just wake up one day after turning 18 and moving into this college dorm and decide to start date raping and beating the local females. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

I know nothing of any incidences in Stephenville. There wouldn't be any stories about him while he was under 18.  BUT my professional training and experience taught me that, like serial killers and pedophiles, Mr. Renfro didn't just wake up one day after turning 18 and moving into this college dorm and decide to start date raping and beating the local females. 

Mcdonalds All American Games Bingo GIF

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

You made a reference to a DA and allegations to possible re-review.  What am I misunderstanding here?

• Confused 1