UNT Hosting the CUSA T&F Outdoor Championships

UNTLifer

I will get out there Saturday and Sunday. I hope our teams can do better than 5th. Men and women teams are currently both ranked 5th in the conference. That is better than where we have been in the past in CUSA, so maybe T&F is seeing some growth under Coach Marshall.

2 hours ago, Venson said:

I will get out there Saturday and Sunday. I hope our teams can do better than 5th. Men and women teams are currently both ranked 5th in the conference. That is better than where we have been in the past in CUSA, so maybe T&F is seeing some growth under Coach Marshall.

I think Coach Marshall and the staff he has put together will do well in the coming years.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

I believe the men finished in fourth.  Not sure about the ladies but we had some exceptional individual performances.  I like the direction of this program

Women finished 7th.

Keyala Dove set the school record and meet record in the women's shotput. Throw was 2nd best in the nation this year. 

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, SUMG said:

Keyala Dove set the school record and meet record in the women's shotput. Throw was 2nd best in the nation this year. 

7th best throw in the world as well.  She surpassed the previous meet record by over 1 meter.  That is incredible.

• Upvote 2