CUSA Softball Tournament: 5.10.23 vs. MTSU. GAME NOW AT 3PM.

UNTLifer

• UNTLifer changed the title to CUSA Softball Tournament: 5.10.23 vs. MTSU. GAME NOW AT 3PM.

Couple of Observations.

1.  We are so passive at the plate.  It is almost like we don't look to swing until we have two strikes on us and then we are stuck hitting the pitcher's pitch.

2.  I would have everyone running on the MTSU catcher.  She has the slowest throwing motion I think I have seen on a catcher.

3.  I want DeLong's cap.  Anyone know where to find one, preferably not the flat bill style.

4.  Does anyone know why Peters didn't start?  She was listed just prior to game time as the starter.

5.  Surprised we haven't seen Savage after the game she pitched against OSU.

6.  After starting the year out on a tear, our offense does just enough to get by.

7.  They need to find their confidence.  They just seem to be missing something.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Win 2-1.  Advance to face UAB tomorrow at noon on ESPN+.

We lost a home series to UAB earlier this year by the scores of 0-1, 4-0 and 3-6.  They beat Peters, who should get the start tomorrow, twice.  We need to find some offense to take pressure off our pitchers and defense.

• Upvote 4