Big loss for nutsack

Green Crazy

7 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Can’t wait to see Traylor’s frustration over this one.

I bet this is why he is mad already. Wouldn’t be surprised if he let coach match the offer.

Is the NCAA giving advise for tax purposes? Ugly mess if these guys aren’t claiming and paying their incomes.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RiseUNT said:

I bet this is why he is mad already. Wouldn’t be surprised if he let coach match the offer.

Is the NCAA giving advise for tax purposes? Ugly mess if these guys aren’t claiming and paying their incomes.

Yea let’s get tax advice from the NCAA! I’m sure the NIL’s are handling it. Although NCAA is probably looking for something to do.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, NT93 said:

Love it for UNT.

Hate it for college football.

So happy to see people enjoy a player who could get positive exposure for our new conference move on. Some of you are the same ones who will be moaning if the perception of the AAC drops. Then, again, many North Texas fans have often seemed to get more joy from other teams' failures/losses than our successes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

52 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

So happy to see people enjoy a player who could get positive exposure for our new conference move on. Some of you are the same ones who will be moaning if the perception of the AAC drops. Then, again, many North Texas fans have often seemed to get more joy from other teams' failures/losses than our successes. 

So I’m supposed to support UTSA and hope they do well? 

4 minutes ago, NT93 said:

So I’m supposed to support UTSA and hope they do well? 

No, not at all. But maybe if more people focused on North Texas taking care of our business and making the improvements needed, people wouldn't need to be happy when another school has problems.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2

14 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

No, not at all. But maybe if more people focused on North Texas taking care of our business and making the improvements needed, people wouldn't need to be happy when another school has problems.

I’m gonna be a real rebel here.

I want BOTH.  

• Lovely Take 1