Seth Littrell Update

Dannymacfan

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I hope he gets another opportunity at a real job somewhere.
Also, queue the Former-Mean-Green-No-Longer-Mean-Green police requesting this thread be deleted or moved in 3, 2,....

That makes two of us.  I really do wish him well and hope he can land a full time position again someday.  He was extremely nice to me and my family.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, jtm0097 said:

Mean Green Football, Cowboys, Rangers, and Maverick fan here. I wonder why I keep finding more grey hairs.

At least for like the last 7 years the Rangers didn’t get your hopes up anymore. Compensating for their 28-3 Falcons moment. Can’t say I’m not excited for them so far this year though, stress > being so bad you don’t care

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Coltonw83 said:

At least for like the last 7 years the Rangers didn’t get your hopes up anymore. Compensating for their 28-3 Falcons moment. Can’t say I’m not excited for them so far this year though, stress > being so bad you don’t care

True, just scarred from the WS runs and early exits in mid 2010s.

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

If you add the Stars to that list, it'll balance out the others and their poor management.

The Stars are the one bright spot for DFW. I didn't include them because they don't stress me out. Well playoff hockey can be stressful, but it's a ton of fun to watch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jtm0097 said:

The Stars are the one bright spot for DFW. I didn't include them because they don't stress me out. Well playoff hockey can be stressful, but it's a ton of fun to watch.

Gotcha. And yes, while it can be stressful, it's one of the best postseason tournaments we have in North America. Regarding the Rangers, I can still see Cruz dropping that WS winning ball. I knew at that moment it was a wrap and I'm sure I'm not the only one who knew it was over. I'll never forget it.

Playoffs aside, the Stars are, in my opinion, the best ran sports franchise we have in DFW. This isn't MG related so I'll stop there.

• Upvote 2