Will Spring game be streamed

Coach_1976

4 minutes ago, Coach_1976 said:

Is there anywhere to watch the spring game online or on a streaming service. I will not be able to attend due to my son still being non contact till next month.

I sure hope so.  May have to miss some or all of it due to my girlfriend having a garage sale on the same day.

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Coach_1976 said:

Is there anywhere to watch the spring game online or on a streaming service. I will not be able to attend due to my son still being non contact till next month.

On Twitter, I asked the same question to North Texas Football and the North Texas Production (the ones who do the ESPN+ games for Softball). No responses. I know on ESPN+, many of the P5 schools are streaming their games.

• Upvote 4

Anyone know what the format will be for the spring game?   

The scripted-play formats, from different field locations, are kind of dull and unemotional.  My hope is it's a regular series and "game" format.  The defense will still probably have the advantage having seen all the plays before in practice.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Harry said:

To my understanding this will be a Green vs. Black scrimmage (sorry @ADLER).  Not sure if it is a running clock or not.  They will have a unique scoring system to reward defense for takeaways, 3 and out etc..  I would assume green is offense and black is defense.  No need to stream as we can let Cal wait until Sept to find out what our formations look like. 

I plan on attending the scrimmage and will be providing a full report along with pictures.  GMG

image.png

@Harry Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 4

• Harry unfeatured and featured this topic
14 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Was it broadcast last year? I can’t remember when the last time one was broadcast but I feel like it has been some time.

Casey Fitzgerald with the roll-over, so that he never touches the ground, escapes the on-ground defender, and continues into the end zone.

FTW

• Upvote 2

On 4/19/2023 at 11:59 AM, cousin oliver said:

I sure hope so.  May have to miss some or all of it due to my girlfriend having a garage sale on the same day.

Last time I had a garage sale, someone tried to write me a check for a $1....not worth it! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2023 at 11:59 AM, cousin oliver said:

Is Lennay K making you run her errands again?

You know the girl Manti Te'o dated.

Edited by jtm0097