Sophomore DE, Cam Robertson, enters the portal

27 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

So what is the deal, we've lost some of the best young players on the damn roster!  What is going on coaches?  I demand an explanation.

This and Gumms, right?  I’d rather have them, but if there are mutual conversations, then it is what it is.  If it’s tampering, then that sucks. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dpony14 said:

Or, hear me out, instead of immediately transferring in the offseason, he gave it a shot during spring camp and decided he didn't like what his role would be. *ducks*

Makes sense to me. I thought the same thing about Gumms. Maybe they just didn’t feel comfortable with either the new staff or the system once they’d gone through some practices and reps.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cr1028 said:

Makes sense to me. I thought the same thing about Gumms. Maybe they just didn’t feel comfortable with either the new staff or the system once they’d gone through some practices and reps.

Gumms was at a totally different level of accomplishment and athleticism. That one stinks of tampering. This one less so due to the new defensive alignment.  Too small to play DE and too slow to play LB?

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1