I’ve never been so proud of anything in my life

Jonnyeagle

5 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Which defensive performance was better? Tonight or FB's 8-down goal line stand against Rice in 2013?

The fact you can put those two performances in the same sentence & not be mocked into oblivion says it was simply amazing.    

So proud of this team!  Looking forward to them returning with hardware.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

CULTURE.  I couldn’t tell for sure but I think Rubin referenced that in the post game.  These guys just never give up, always play hard and know they’re never out of it.  And also just don’t get skeered of nobody.  Agree with the huge pride.  We, UAB and FAU all clearly belonged in the tourney but if you wanna put us in the Walmart tourney, fine, we’ll just win it.  This is what NT culture should be, grind it out, lunch pale, middle class, hard workin stuff.  Love it! 

• Upvote 3