Fran Fraschilla outs McCasland to Tech?

Pseudo Nym

Watching the game, and Fran Fraschilla just said, "I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot more of him (Grant McCasland) very soon" - Fran's primary duties are calling Big 12 games for ESPN; very hard not to read into that as Mac going to Tech..... Unless Faschilla's been hitting the sauce already, it is Vegas, after all, but that was quite a thing to say from someone who is very much in the know on these things.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

52 minutes ago, Pseudo Nym said:

Watching the game, and Fran Fraschilla just said, "I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot more of him (Grant McCasland) very soon" - Fran's primary duties are calling Big 12 games for ESPN; very hard not to read into that as Mac going to Tech..... Unless Faschilla's been hitting the sauce already, it is Vegas, after all, but that was quite a thing to say from someone who is very much in the know on these things.

I don’t think as of 2 weeks ago anyone has doubted that Mac isn’t going to tech. My concern is who he takes with him. Abou left the team and some seniors leaving. Perry is out. Will Jones, Scott, Moore, and Sissoko stay? I hope so. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I don’t think as of 2 weeks ago anyone has doubted that Mac isn’t going to tech. My concern is who he takes with him. Abou left the team and some seniors leaving. Perry is out. Will Jones, Scott, Moore, and Sissoko stay? I hope so. 

Yeah I don’t think he’s going to be hurting for talent so I doubt he takes much other than assistant coaches and maybe TP.  We will still be set up well.  Just crazy how good our migrating conference peers are plus Memphis etc. Great time to build the brand to get an at large next year if we can play well. 

• Upvote 3

really all this makes me think about is how ESG consideration...or "Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance"...considerations in large-firm investment strategies has major long-term economic benefits for investors and that our great 46th President, Joe Biden, was right to veto H.R. 1187...and that naturally republicans would just yell their favorite dog-whistle, "woke", into the void of the things that scare them, make them reconsider their world view or simply don't understand. 

thoughts?

• Haha 5
  • Ray 1
  • RV 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 2

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

I do.  I don't think he is going to Tech.  Could be wrong.  

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 2

10 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

really all this makes me think about is how ESG consideration...or "Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance"...considerations in large-firm investment strategies has major long-term economic benefits for investors and that our great 46th President, Joe Biden, was right to veto H.R. 1187...and that naturally republicans would just yell their favorite dog-whistle, "woke", into the void of the things that scare them, make them reconsider their world view or simply don't understand. 

thoughts?

hide GIF

• Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

thoughts?

Hahaha that’s a lot of fun.  Yelling “woke” at clouds really is having a huge moment.  What a time to be alive! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tmjerm said:

Yeah I don’t think he’s going to be hurting for talent so I doubt he takes much other than assistant coaches and maybe TP.  We will still be set up well.  Just crazy how good our migrating conference peers are plus Memphis etc. Great time to build the brand to get an at large next year if we can play well. 

Agreed. I know Houston leaving opened it up, but that’s the only team I wish stayed. Just so we could start competing with them and start whooping some cougar tail. 

1 hour ago, Censored by Laurie said:

thoughts?

Dr Phil Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

thoughts?

Pot is fun!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

thoughts?

You don’t want to know.  You lost all credibility when you called Biden great. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Glory to the Green said:

What about the announcers singing Judy’s praises. “What about the job Judy has done in Conference USA?  Just fantastic!”  🤔🤔🤔🤔

Perhaps with the possible exception that all of the teams doing all of this are leaving 🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

thoughts?

24EF25C9-4DA6-4AB6-8640-523E98A1CDAD.gif

• Haha 1