Breaking: North Texas Lands Commitment from SOC LB Brandon Jones

TheReal_jayD

I know that ratings (stars) isn't the end all be all, but why would a player with such an impressive offer list, not have any rating at all?  It's not like he's flown under the radar...it appears he been right in the middle of it for a lot of teams.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

7 minutes ago, keith said:

I know that ratings (stars) isn't the end all be all, but why would a player with such an impressive offer list, not have any rating at all?  It's not like he's flown under the radar...it appears he been right in the middle of it for a lot of teams.

He will be... possibly a 4 star 

• Upvote 2

Great get and an excellent offer list. This is the type of recruiting many of us have been wanting for a long time.

I know we don't have any on-field performance to evaluate yet...but based on the way things are going so far, Morris & Co. may just be the folks that fully realize the potential of this place and wake up the sleeping giant.

Exciting times.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Venson said:

Then we better get our Light the Tower collective rolling.

I don't think we're ever going to actually light the tower on this collective

• Upvote 6
  • RV 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/23/2023 at 1:12 PM, keith said:

The reason for no rating is he is most likely not a camp kid. He lets his game tape speak for him. if he goes to camps the stars will jump up. first camp will most likely see 3 stars and so on as he attends camps.. Camps are great , but game film is were it is at.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Coach_1976 said:

The reason for no rating is he is most likely not a camp kid. He lets his game tape speak for him. if he goes to camps the stars will jump up. first camp will most likely see 3 stars and so on as he attends camps.. Camps are great , but game film is were it is at.

I wonder if people realize how big of a role attending camps play in the ratings. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2023 at 1:52 PM, Venson said:

Then we better get our Light the Tower collective rolling.

On 3/23/2023 at 3:39 PM, meanJewGreen said:

I don't think we're ever going to actually light the tower on this collective

Have either of you contributed to the Light the Tower Collective to help this initiative?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Have either of you contributed to the Light the Tower Collective to help this initiative?

I have. Heard nothing from them. No thanks for the donation (even an automated “thank you” would be nice). All I’ve got was the receipt lol And worse of all… I haven’t got my free swag!