Wisconsin (3/28/23)

CMJ

4 hours ago, rojomojo said:

You guys think Grant leaves officially tomorrow?

4 hours ago, rojomojo said:

UNT just can't escape the semifinal of anything 

You make these two comments the entire game. Go plan a city or find a way to set our athletic facilities right across the street from our dorms so the students don’t die walking 15 minutes. Did you even watch the game?  Something tells me you are just a smuT troll. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, RiseUNT said:

Y’all mad I’m right or just mad he is leaving?

Mad we can’t watch a game without someone making up something just to stir the pot. I watched Mac keeping calm and coaching his ass off. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, RiseUNT said:

So Mac staying calm is the normal?

It’s called coaching. The team needed to calm down and get back in the game. The last thing they needed to see was Mac panicking. Hell of a coaching job tonight. Plus, I believe the man has too much character to tank on these young men, our fans and this university. It’s not who he is. 

• Upvote 7

36 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

It’s called coaching. The team needed to calm down and get back in the game. The last thing they needed to see was Mac panicking. Hell of a coaching job tonight. Plus, I believe the man has too much character to tank on these young men, our fans and this university. It’s not who he is. 

Nobody said tanking. I know one thing though we won that game on defense. Either Hodge is truly in charge of defense and deserves the job or Grant took control of the defense and Hodge does not deserve the job.

• Confused 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 2

6 minutes ago, RiseUNT said:

Nobody said tanking. I know one thing though we won that game on defense. Either Hodge is truly in charge of defense and deserves the job or Grant took control of the defense and Hodge does not deserve the job.

It's why you have a coaching staff.  Kind of like a team.  Everyone has a role.  Put down the bottle and go to bed.

Stating his body language looked like he was already in Lubbock is basically stating he looks like he doesn't care ala "tanking".

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1