Never said this before…

TIgreen01

11 minutes ago, CMJ said:

I don't wanna count the chickens, but FAU has an amazing chance to get to the Sweet 16.

Yeah, I don't predict another upset by FDU. FAU has a high chance of making the Sweet 16. Too bad all that tourney money will be left for the future CUSA schools. 

• Sad 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

We got a good glimpse of how classy Memphis is...coach throwing water bottle and player fight on the sideline.  Of course, their recent history shows  that the program is capable of anything.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, drex said:

We got a good glimpse of how classy Memphis is...coach throwing water bottle and player fight on the sideline.  Of course, their recent history shows  that the program is capable of anything.

Memphis has not been the same since Johnny Jones was not hired after his one year as their Coach and he subsequently brought his game to good ole North Texas. 

When we play them Mac needs to break out the old win one for The Gipper speech and substitute "Win one for Johnny".  Perhaps even make a few handmade signs for the occasion.

Edited by MCMLXXX
  • Upvote 2

There really aren't many rules to break anymore, but I always felt Memphis was a bit of a shady program even prior to Calipari going there.  I can't say I root for them very often.  I mean when they play a Kentucky sure, but otherwise not usually.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, ADLER said:

Yeah, I don't predict another upset by FDU. FAU has a high chance of making the Sweet 16. Too bad all that tourney money will be left for the future CUSA schools. 

I thought that too, but then I remembered the deep runs Houston has made/probably will make that will stay with the AAC. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ADLER said:

Whoo-Whee I liked watching FAU make butter out of them Tigers. I think I need some flapjacks after that game.

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

That's some great sportsmanship Anfernee, great sportsmanship.

Oh man, that throw is just embarrassing on top of the poor sportsmanship. Always disliked that program. 
mariah carey girl GIF

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Haha 2