3-9-23 - Did we sign someone today?

20 hours ago, Glory to the Green said:

I hope to someday be referred to as “a big time difference maker.”  As of today, I’m likely referred to as an “adequate employee that usually gets to work on time.”  Not quite the same energy. 😂😂😂

Lucky you. I just get,  “That asshole.” 😢

• Haha 3
  • Oh Boy! 1

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

Entirely possible that O is having fun with borrowed language from the recruiting realm.

Possible. Was thrown off by Vito saying a scholarship was used and there was a hole at LB. Figured it was simply two different events: a new recruit signed and a new staff member.

Maybe, just maybe, a scholarship was found for Blake Fann.  As I understand it, PWOs and walk-ons don't need to sign anything (although it seems to me that a PWO should sign something since he is guaranteed a roster spot}.   I haven't seen anything official as to what his category is.  I just assumed that it was PWO because I didn't think that we had any scholarships available.