Louisiana Tech (3/9/23)

CMJ

3 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

15 minutes left to discuss this game, then the focus shifts to UAB. 

Looked like a good UNT crowd. Any guess how many we had?  I have no idea what capacity is there. 

I‘m not sure but I do sure know I’m damn looking forward to AAC Tournament venues like Dickey’s Arena with real cameras, lighting, multi conference bids, etc for next year and beyond.  This team is so damn good and they deserve all of it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Looked like a good UNT crowd. Any guess how many we had?  I have no idea what capacity is there. 

The building seats 12,000. Both sides are pretty equal. Not only was the bottom full, the top started filling up too. I ended up standing in the concourse behind the lower level for the second half. I'd estimate with the fans behind the media on the far side, and the students/bands, there was at least 2,500 people there.

Fq09BvIXgAgOPCG?format=jpg&name=large

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

An alum/donor told me 5,000 tickets plus were sold for this time slot. So I’m guessing no 5-6 thousand were there somehow somewhere…

• Upvote 1