If Grant takes the Texas Tech job…

14 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

And Vito's latest tweet intimates that this is his last game with UNT.  Seems Bret has tipped his hand and doesn't think we can win tonight.  Well, let's prove him wrong.

If you wanna have more fun, click the link in his article about “multiple sources”. It just goes to Jeff’s tweet. Jeff is his source. 

Okay, back to getting pumped up for the game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Pissed 1

1 hour ago, Glory to the Green said:

But he’d have to live in Lubbock. 

1 hour ago, DeepGreen said:

And that could be a deal breaker.

44 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

No. But his wife played soccer for Tech. 

His first job out of college was at Tech. He even got a masters degree there I believe. I don’t think living in Lubbock would keep him from entertaining the idea of tripling his salary.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

His first job out of college was at Tech. He even got a masters degree there I believe. I don’t think living in Lubbock would keep him from entertaining the idea of tripling his salary.

Exactly.  Lots of familiarity, triple the money…hard to be upset.  Also, Lubbock and the high plains are a fine area.  Let’s not act like the Trinity creates a much more beautiful atmosphere beyond the concrete.  Hope he stays, but expect him to go. 

• Upvote 2