Middle Tennessee State (3/2/23)

CMJ

11 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Good guys win by 10+.

This is on CBSSN, but just got word that it will be blacked out in the Metroplex and other areas surrounding Denton.  If you are in the area, you will need to attend and wear white.

That was not true, they can’t black out CBSSN games. It’s not a regional network.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Are You Sure Neve Campbell GIF by filmeditor

Yeah because it didn’t black out at my house or anyone in Denton, UNLESS you don’t carry CBSSN. Then you don’t have it, but only regional networks do that. ESPN and CBS can’t do that with their confusing contracts and such. Now FOX could but that’s a whole different deal

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Yeah because it didn’t black out at my house or anyone in Denton, UNLESS you don’t carry CBSSN. Then you don’t have it, but only regional networks do that. ESPN and CBS can’t do that with their confusing contracts and such. Now FOX could but that’s a whole different deal

Probably some a-hole trying to be funny this afternoon. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Quoner said:

You’ve been whining about going 128-64 with Grant while following a program with an overall history of 868-1015 - I guess because they don’t prioritize offense. I think we all agree it can be frustrating at times and I’m sorry this isn’t as fun for you as 8 to 16 wins a year with Benford, but I promise to always appreciate your commitment to being dunked on, no matter how this or any other season ends. 

@Andrew, the Fredrich Weiss of GMG

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 3

18 hours ago, Quoner said:

You’ve been whining about going 128-64 with Grant while following a program with an overall history of 868-1015 - I guess because they don’t prioritize offense. I think we all agree it can be frustrating at times and I’m sorry this isn’t as fun for you as 8 to 16 wins a year with Benford, but I promise to always appreciate your commitment to being dunked on, no matter how this or any other season ends. 

Boy y’all are wild….. Mavs play only so many games on national television and UNT is pretty much on ESPN plus or some other service/Chanel easily obtained every game. I switched back and forth as the start of the game was very slow and only a few chances before the playoffs to see Kyrie and Luka play together. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Boy y’all are wild….. Mavs play only so many games on national television and UNT is pretty much on ESPN plus or some other service/Chanel easily obtained every game. I switched back and forth as the start of the game was very slow and only a few chances before the playoffs to see Kyrie and Luka play together. 

No no no that is not an excuse for those posts lol

The Mavs have 9 more national TV games with like 18 games left, Kyrie brings national attention.

Try again

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

No no no that is not an excuse for those posts lol

The Mavs have 9 more national TV games with like 18 games left, Kyrie brings national attention.

Try again

I don’t count NBA tv as national games because we do not get that channel and many don’t. Plus I have heard complaints that some are black outer anyway do so whatever Bally Sports nonsense is doing….

Makes me happy UNT is on ESPN plus because I have seen highlights of other schools/conferences whose games are aired on there. 

and no hate…. For like the last 20-25 years I haven’t missed that many games with our season tickets but this year has been different and even today we have Monster Jam (Christmas gift for my four year old) so I will be watching on my phone as we drive down there. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1