Breaking: Spring Roster Update. (Tom Trieb and Keelan Crosby retiring from Football)

TheReal_jayD

15 hours ago, Danish43 said:

What is the stats & bio for Jaxx Warren?

Tall kid at 6’5” (far left above).

Prior to UNT: Prepped at Flower Mound Marcus High for coach Kevin Atkinson … helped team to 8-3 record as a senior in 2021 … passed for 2,405 yards and 24 touchdowns with only two interceptions

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• TheReal_jayD changed the title to Breaking: Spring Roster Update. (Tom Trieb and Keelan Crosby retiring from Football)
3 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Tall kid at 6’5” (far left above).

Prior to UNT: Prepped at Flower Mound Marcus High for coach Kevin Atkinson … helped team to 8-3 record as a senior in 2021 … passed for 2,405 yards and 24 touchdowns with only two interceptions

So we have 6 QB's right now. Has the QB from ULM transferred yet or will he be here in the summer? Another question. The player on the left with the beard and hat turned backwards, who is he?

15 minutes ago, Danish43 said:

So we have 6 QB's right now. Has the QB from ULM transferred yet or will he be here in the summer? Another question. The player on the left with the beard and hat turned backwards, who is he?

He is in the picture. I believe he is here and enrolled

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2023 at 7:35 PM, Tom McKrackin said:

Average on jucos?  How about total average on all recruits?  He was a horrible recruiter and there are still some sheep on this site who are claiming otherwise which is a complete joke.

Hey, I was pegged as Seth hater when I wanted to see him gone before the victory against an undefeated UTSA team in weather conditions than favored our defense vs an offense best in perfect/dome conditions.  But I want everyone to remember this for the 2023 and give the new coaching staff time to grow.  It seems that the departing AD left just  in time.  Because any struggles the new staff has in 2023-2024 season I would place squarely on him.  Seth was a mediocre coach at best and didn't deserve a contract LENGTH extension.  That extension was the worse decision by the Athletic Department in recent history on par with hiring Dodge without bringing experienced D1 coordinators with him.  Dan McCarney was available in  2007, hiring him then may have turned out better than when they hired him in 2010.

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

Hey, I was pegged as Seth hater when I wanted to see him gone before the victory against an undefeated UTSA team in weather conditions than favored our defense vs an offense best in perfect/dome conditions.  But I want everyone to remember this for the 2023 and give the new coaching staff time to grow.  It seems that the departing AD left just  in time.  Because any struggles the new staff has in 2023-2024 season I would place squarely on him.  Seth was a mediocre coach at best and didn't deserve a contract LENGTH extension.  That extension was the worse decision by the Athletic Department in recent history on par with hiring Dodge without bringing experienced D1 coordinators with him.  

I don't know if it was THAT bad, but Mason Fine and Graham Harrell definitely got Seth a nice payday.

Wren also got fleeced by Jimmy Sexton, but then again that's what good agents do. 

Edited by MGNation92
  • Upvote 1