SMU potentially to the PAC-12

GoGreenBeans

5 minutes ago, DentonStang said:

If this PAC deal ends up anything short of a complete disaster, I'm going to talk so much trash on this board.  As Deion said, "I'm comin'"

We wish nothing but the Best "complete disaster" for you!   

Leonardo Dicaprio Toast GIF - Leonardo Dicaprio Toast Cheers - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Upvote 7
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, DentonStang said:

If this PAC deal ends up anything short of a complete disaster, I'm going to talk so much trash on this board.  As Deion said, "I'm comin'"

You  (SMU) are on the cutting edge. While other programs have moved up to P5 by improving and winning, you are showing there is the potential to buy your way in. As usual, you and other smu fans here have to act like asses. Honestly, I try to keep thoughts about SMU athletics separate from the idiotic fans like you who like to talk crap.

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, DentonStang said:

As an aside, Dentons Tang, as per several entries on the internet, "TANG means 'Vagina'. TANG is a slang word used to refer to the vagina (similar to trim, pussy, and beaver). It is an abbreviation of the word poontang, which also means vagina.  Futhermore, mus, is the Latin word for mouse...thus we have a clear etymology of the word, mustang. Nice try with the Pony thing though. I hope this helps.

Edited by Greenrex
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DentonStang said:

Or, Denton tang, you could maybe go talk on your own board.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1

3 hours ago, DentonStang said:

About what? UNT has zero skin in this, we've already made our conference upgrade. 

I find it hilarious you and others have spent so much time and effort on an opposing team's board. I can't imagine wasting my time at SMU's fan board, assuming they have one, I wouldn't know. See you Nov. 10th conference mate!  🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

It is kind of pathetic that on the gomeangreen message board there's 17 pages dedicated to SMU's conference movement. 

In honor of SMU home attendance, I dedicated one page per person.  I think we got them covered.

• Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 1

20 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

Now here is a reference to SMU I love in the first few minutes of this video.  😂

Wow, some very interesting info in there.   

"ESPN will not pay now or later for SDSU or Smut to join the Conference"...lol.

Big12 talking to PAC 4-corner schools.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/2/2023 at 12:07 PM, DentonStang said:

Thank you, and your cohorts, for the open invitation for all of us to participate freely and often on the PonyFans.com site. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ADLER said:

Thank you, and your cohorts, for the open invitation for all of us to participate freely and often on the PonyFans.com site. 

Be careful over there, that's the looniest of all SMU boards. Most of the rational fans are on the pay boards - 247 or especially On3.  

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Mike Jackson said:

Now here is a reference to SMU I love in the first few minutes of this video.  😂

$22 million is not enough to run the program?  How much do they get today?  How much do we get?  🙄  I’m pretty sure they can run the programs.  

Now, can they compete with the other 4 power conferences?  No.  The PAC can continue so long as they can check their egos, though.