'24 DL Offer: Jaedon Langley, FW Boswell: No Rating

UNTLifer

• 10 months later...
8 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

CAMERON WARD, 4-STAR QB, WASHINGTON STATE

I'm a little surprised that we haven't offered him as Eric might know him.  He had two years at UIW and one year at Washington State but that was last year which, of course, was Eric's first year here.  He is rated .9400 as a transfer.

This is funny.    Yes, Eric might know him.

I'm a little surprised that we haven't offered him as Eric might know him.  He had two years at UIW and one year at Washington State but that was last year which, of course, was Eric's first year here.  He is rated .9400 as a transfer.

not going to offer because we do not have $1million plus to offer him.

Oh yes, the QB who is deciding between the NFL Draft and 7 figure NIL deals. We should call and offer him a lifetime deal to NY SubHub.

Sorry, I am not trying to be an ass. We just don't have a shot.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Texas Stranger said:

Getting back on topic that's some encouraging video.  Played a lot of 3-man front and played some in the 0-Technique although at his size will likely play DE.

If we can hold on to him and the DE from Denton Braswell, Matthew Reed, we have the makings of a very strong front.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 3_n_out said:

Hopefully not at 230

Rivals shows him at 6'4" 255 and Maxpreps at 6'4" 240. This stuff is rarely every accurate by the time they graduate. If the 247 profile is created as a sophomore, I think the player themselves would have to contact 247 to have the info updated which doesn't seem to ever happen. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Rivals shows him at 6'4" 255 and Maxpreps at 6'4" 240. This stuff is rarely every accurate by the time they graduate. If the 247 profile is created as a sophomore, I think the player themselves would have to contact 247 to have the info updated which doesn't seem to ever happen. 

I’ll take after the holidays weight of 255, Alex. 

Edited by 3_n_out
  • Haha 3