UAB (2/9/23)

CMJ

14 hours ago, greenminer said:

I'm worried.  I think UAB is coming into form, and we are seeing the Blazer version that everyone picked to win CUSA...and this version is also pissed.

I agree that they are coming into form, but so are we. the last four games have gone well, especially that W over Rice. It'll be a good game, but i'm hoping our crowd crushes it

• Upvote 4

On 2/6/2023 at 11:26 AM, Green Otaku said:

Tough game. We've been seeing some different things lately like driving into the lane by both Perry and Huntsberry, backdoor cuts, Sissoko getting more minutes, etc. Let's hope the put it all together for this game and take the W. 

Sissoko has really come around these last few games. Don't remember him playing earlier in the season.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Danish43 said:

Sissoko has really come around these last few games. Don't remember him playing earlier in the season.

He honestly hasn't had much time until now. vs UTEP it was foul trouble for Ousmane, and vs. Rice we didn't play Martinez so he was the option off the bench. I just hope he can continue to develop and get 8-10mins a game. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Green Otaku said:

He honestly hasn't had much time until now. vs UTEP it was foul trouble for Ousmane, and vs. Rice we didn't play Martinez so he was the option off the bench. I just hope he can continue to develop and get 8-10mins a game. 

I wonder why Martinez didn't play against Rice.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Green Otaku said:

Some were saying he had some kind of protective headgear, so maybe an undisclosed injury. 

I wasn't able to attach this picture while at the game because of the size.  Looks like a headband to me.

IMG_20230208_084456.jpg.4b8dc23b0f76cdb002be7da778d53abb.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1