What did season tickets cost in 2022?

TripleGrad

I got the "reserve your spot for $50" email today (as I'm sure you all did as well).  I've gone to some single games over the past few years.  I've never looked at the season tickets.  What do they cost?  I tried looking on the MG athletic website but couldn't find them.

I'm debating whether to get them, but probably can't make all the games.  If it's a couple hundred OK, if it's several thousand not so much...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I've sat just about everywhere in Apogee. I've always thought the club seats/suites were a little inert for my taste and sensibility but my wife likes the comfortable things in life.

I am thinking of getting a few hub club seats for the couple of times we can make it down to Denton. I ask you, venerable message boarders, what the secondary market is for such seats. I don't need to break even but I also 1) don't want them unused 2) don't want to spend $10K for one game ya know? 

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, aztecskin said:

I've sat just about everywhere in Apogee. I've always thought the club seats/suites were a little inert for my taste and sensibility but my wife likes the comfortable things in life.

I am thinking of getting a few hub club seats for the couple of times we can make it down to Denton. I ask you, venerable message boarders, what the secondary market is for such seats. I don't need to break even but I also 1) don't want them unused 2) don't want to spend $10K for one game ya know? 

How much do 2 hub club seats cost? I put my deposit down for 2 seats but my usual season ticket holder buddy is going through a split up with his wife so I'm probably not going halfsies with him on tickets this year lol.

• Upvote 1

@jtm0097 465 + 500 + 2500 for green level. So roughly $14K for four green-level. ~$8K for White, ~$5K for Silver. 

These are last year's prices and the ticket rep told me they were finalizing pricing for this year (I suspect it will be higher). 

I was thinking about four silver-level tickets. I figure I will go to the Cal game plus one more with my family. Maybe one other just me or maybe with one kid. So the rest would be "available"

I could be convinced of the green/white level if I can get close to breaking even, and if there is an appreciable difference between silver/green. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, aztecskin said:

@jtm0097 465 + 500 + 2500 for green level. So roughly $14K for four green-level. ~$8K for White, ~$5K for Silver. 

These are last year's prices and the ticket rep told me they were finalizing pricing for this year (I suspect it will be higher). 

I was thinking about four silver-level tickets. I figure I will go to the Cal game plus one more with my family. Maybe one other just me or maybe with one kid. So the rest would be "available"

I could be convinced of the green/white level if I can get close to breaking even, and if there is an appreciable difference between silver/green. 

I am trying to talk my girlfriend into this as well.

7 minutes ago, aztecskin said:

Got it, so if I did this it would be around $3,500 per ticket for green level. Yeah, 1 ticket would cut into our vacation trips. My wife probably wouldn't "green light" it haha. I'll probably just go back to sitting on the lower level with the regular folks.