Glaring omission from Ole Miss twitter post

Green with Envy

8 hours ago, p_phelps said:

https://olemisssports.com/news/2023/1/31/football-welcomes-20-mid-year-enrollees.aspx

Gaddie is the only transfer not listed here thats on their 247 transfers. so that's interesting 

Transfers are non binding until they arrive on campus. He is still at UNT at moment. He wont head to Ole Miss until May. He will be announced then 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

16 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Transfers are non binding until they arrive on campus. He is still at UNT at moment. He wont head to Ole Miss until May. He will be announced then 

Does he still count as a scholarship player until he's officially gone and has his spot been filled in anticipation of him leaving? If he decides he wants to stay and the staff wants him here, is there a spot for him?

• Upvote 2

Providing information gets me a down vote.  

I didn’t ask Gaddie to transfer.  In fact, I’m sorry he did.  But somehow I get the down vote.  Does Gaddie, a guy we cheered last season, left the warm confines of the Mean Green family, get a down vote ?  No.  He left, I’m still here, and I get a down vote.  

Wow.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 8

On 2/1/2023 at 12:33 PM, p_phelps said:

https://olemisssports.com/news/2023/1/31/football-welcomes-20-mid-year-enrollees.aspx

Gaddie is the only transfer not listed here thats on their 247 transfers. so that's interesting 

I was confused because 247 listed 13 transfers and Ole Miss also listed 13 mid-year transfers.  Twelve were the same on both lists but Gaddie was listed on 247 and an OL named McGee was listed on the Ole Miss site.  I wonder if he's welcome back here?

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

Providing information gets me a down vote.  

I didn’t ask Gaddie to transfer.  In fact, I’m sorry he did.  But somehow I get the down vote.  Does Gaddie, a guy we cheered last season, left the warm confines of the Mean Green family, get a down vote ?  No.  He left, I’m still here, and I get a down vote.  

Wow.

I’m assuming people downvoted the fact that Gaddie is with Ole Miss now. The downvote would then be for the information.  It seems like the down-voters “shot the messenger?”  I’ve offset their votes with two Rays. 😎

• Ray 3
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Glory to the Green said:

I’m assuming people downvoted the fact that Gaddie is with Ole Miss now. The downvote would then be for the information.  It seems like the down-voters “shot the messenger?”  I’ve offset their votes with two Rays. 😎

Speaking of which.  what does a Ray infer?    and RV?

• Ray 2

2 hours ago, Glory to the Green said:

How many accounts do you have that you can give multiple upvotes on one comment?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pissed 1