Official GOMEANGREEN National Signing Day Thread

Brett Vito

8 minutes ago, SUMG said:

If you scroll down this list.....it says that Keith Smith and Starling have both signed with NT:

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/football/2023/01/31/see-the-hundreds-of-dallas-area-athletes-who-are-signing-a-national-letter-of-intent/

None of that outside stuff matters IMO until UNT makes the official announcement (er, tweet. w/e)

• Eye Roll 1

7 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Red Shirt and NIL money?

I think it was a situation where he waited to see what else he could get and those offers were taken by a different RB and that school accepted the commitment.  I don't know that for a fact but that is what I'd think. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Dannymacfan said:

I am deeply concerned about how long it is taking Starling to commit...😟

Me too. I worry that the SOC leak saying he was signing with us caused SWTSU-SM to put on the full court press to keep him.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2

6 minutes ago, p_phelps said:

at 2:35 He says 2 going to North and he stops himself.. I think they dont want to spoil it for the kid but all but certain he's ours. At 4:17 they talk about starling. He would really help out this DB room 

Edited by p_phelps
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Looks like only a couple of the guys from SOC have announced their signings via SOC Football's twitter site. Others might be waiting for the actual signing event they scheduled. 

I would bet this is the case.   Signing Day is a big thing for these kids and for those that were keeping their 'announcements' secret, NSD becomes even bigger.   They want the pomp and circumstance.  I don't blame them.  

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1