UNT Jordan Gear?

StealthEagle84

4 minutes ago, NT93 said:

I understand that Jordan is its own brand now, but the silhouette of a guy dunking a basketball seems very unstable on football gear.

And I was a big Michael Jordan fan back in the 80’s and 90’s, so no hate on the Jordan brand.

Completely gagree.  But it’s not about you or me.  The youngsters like it. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, MGAnCap said:

No offense given (it's usually only taken anyways), but this user despises 'defeatist' attitudes with a burning passion.

It's the 'pioneer spirit' inside, maybe it's 'genetic-memory' inherited from experiences of ancestors (a la how 'the animus' worked in 'Assassin's Creed'), but while this poster is a sentimentalist, the last words of every company are 'w-e-'-v-e--a-l-w-a-y-s--d-o-n-e--i-t--t-h-a-t--w-a-y'. Period.

To riff on VinceLombardi's famous quote, 'business isn't everything, it's the only thing', and ever since this user felt....'reborn'....or 'rediscovered' almost seven years ago, and realized that, this consumer has made a concerted effort to 'vote with one's wallet' (preferably filled with anonymous-by-default-crypto, but that's neither here-nor-there) and 'hit 'em in the pocketbook', and support companies and individuals who do good BUSINESS, followed up by good PEOPLE, regardless of what the SERVICE/PRODUCT is, for the most part at least, IN THAT ORDER!

(A little advice this viewer learned after watching 'Shark Tank' and various incarnations of 'Dragon's Den' over the years)

Kinda goes back to the quote in the Bible about discarding that which causes one to 'sin'. It's the utilitarian-German portion in this user, perhaps.

New coach, new season, new PLAYOFFS STRUCTURE, new CHANCE.....new uniforms!

Contrary to popular belief and what the 'new world order' want people to believe, 'Gen Z' has long been on-track to being one of, if not 'the', most conservative (libertarian/AnCap) generation in history since the first-gen baby-boomers and before them, even! Being that this school is in the region known as 'Texas', it should be, IMHO, downstream of the push-back against such forces that rebelled against the laws of supply-and-demand long ago, to switch apparel manufacturers.

Just muh 2 Satoshis' worth.

*tips fedora*

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

On 1/30/2023 at 8:52 PM, NT93 said:

I understand that Jordan is its own brand now, but the silhouette of a guy dunking a basketball seems very unstable on football gear.

And I was a big Michael Jordan fan back in the 80’s and 90’s, so no hate on the Jordan brand.

DB831783-062C-4E35-B8D3-4B5B3EBFECBC.thumb.jpeg.01da9b1bc8929cfec4eae3a5ace7a4c8.jpegthere you go. Updated Sport Specific

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 2

6 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Side bar: Old football staff (off field, obviously) was really bad at communicating what they would be ordering for the upcoming year, which is why you’d often see stuff on the field that took months to hit the shelves. I believe this will Be changing. 

This makes a bunch of sense.  The coaches’ polos should be on the racks before the first game, not five weeks in when you’re already starting to think about wearing a pullover or something with long sleeves or whatever. That never made any sense to me but I hope for an improvement.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...