Super impressed with the crowd tonight!

Jonnyeagle

I was especially impressed Thursday when the students wrapped around and filled out the section to the left of the band. Would look awesome if we had a bigger basketball band that filled out a section, or at least move them over to the half-section above the tunnel. Just need more of those students interested enough to move further down and stand and yell!

1 hour ago, CMJ said:

I assume that there are some Talons within the Maniacs, right?  Isn't that what we call all of the students at the Super Pit?  Perhaps not.

They are separate entities, and I don't believe any of the Maniac officers are Talons. I also think the small group of students that are members of the Talons stand in the far corner next to the tunnel.

• Upvote 1

I just assumed it was like the Cameron Crazies or something...there the entire student body at the game is referred to that way.  If not, there's no doubt the Talons would be hard pressed to compete, no matter how spirited they might be.  They probably have less than 50 members.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 2