Steve Austin’s net worth in 2023

Steve Austin’s estimated net worth, according to sources including Wealthy Gorilla, is around $30 million. That is completely understandable, as the Texas Rattlesnake was a marketing bullseye. His merchandise, inspired by catchphrases such as Austin 3:16 and What?, can still be seen both at shows and live events of the WWE, but also generally. Additionally, Austin’s ventures into popular culture, most notably his movies and also products he endorses and even makes, added a lot of value to his brand and brought him tons of money over time. He has really built himself a career and Stone Cold used his 15 minutes of fame to the maximum. However, to really understand Steve Austin’s net worth and how he got there, we need to start with his early life.

While he is known as Steve Austin, he was actually born Steven Anderson, but he changed the name to the more recognizable one in 2007. He was born in Austin, Texas, on December 18th, 1964. Austin was raised in fairly tough circumstances, as his biological dad left his mother, him, and his older brother when Austin was just one year old. Still, his mother was able to find a new husband and Austin joined an extended family with one younger sister and two more older brothers. Austin played football and earned a scholarship to the University of North Texas, after attending Wharton County Junior College. However, it was not the education he was after, but rather a career in pro wrestling.

read more:  https://clutchpoints.com/steve-austin-net-worth

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 3

57 minutes ago, rcade said:

Has North Texas athletics ever done any promotions or events with Stone Cold?

None that I know of.  And during his prime in Westling he never promoted any connection to UNT or North Texas region.  Is was nice to see Kevin Von Erich at Apogee but it was an event at least 15 years too late to get the best hype possible for the program.  It would be cool to see a game day promotion featuring Steve but given the history with those kinds of things I wouldn’t bet on it.  I am still waiting for a Nora Jones concert at UNT.  To my knowledge she has never performed here since becoming a high profile success.  🤷🏽‍♂️

• Upvote 1