‘23 LB Offer; Matthew Moore, Killeen Ellison

UNTLifer

• UNTLifer changed the title to ‘23 LB Offer; Matthew Moore, Killeen Ellison

FBS offers between us and Arkansas State. I was impressed with his closing speed on plays. He did a good job fighting off blocks and making tackles. It might be the defense he plays in, but the LBs look slow to react on defense. At the FBS level, he would get mauled by an OL if he stood around for that long reading a play. He will need to bulk up and improve his reaction times. I imagine he would be a candidate for a redshirt. 

6"2 210 pounds 

129 Tackles

17 TFL

3 Sacks

15 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

Could be our fourth Moore in this signing class.

Going to be a little confusing. 

Not to mention one of those Moore’s is Marcus and they are both on defense so if we do names on the jerseys they’ll need to do Mar. Moore and Mat. Moore.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, jtm0097 said:

He just committed as well. I think he will be a solid player for us down the road.

I honestly think he will be the surprise of this class. Really liked his film.  They appeared to have played a “read and react” system in HS, but when he reacted, he was quick and decisive. 

Welcome to the Mean Green family Matthew. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 4