Music - Team Introduction and More

5 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

Richard is actually my favorite Marx. 

Maybe the band could re-work an uptempo version of Hold On To The Nights for game action? 

So you like Richard Marx?

His early work was a little too "Soft Rock Contemporary" for me, but when Rush Street came out in 1991, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album burns with R&B soul, aided by performances by Luther Vandross, Billy Joel, and guest drummer Tommy Lee. He's been compared to Peter Cetera, but I think Marx has a more raw, vulnerable lyrical sensibility.

In 1997, Marx released THIS, Flesh and Bone, his final studio album with Capitol Records. I think his underrated masterpiece, though, is "You Never Take Me Dancing", a song so funky that most people don't even listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the transactional nature of intimate adult relationships, but a statement on Nice Guy Syndrome and Toxic Masculinity, and Marx's own previous heartbreaks. Hey, Tasty!

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1

26 minutes ago, Monkeypox said:

So you like Richard Marx?

His early work was a little too "Soft Rock Contemporary" for me, but when Rush Street came out in 1991, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album burns with R&B soul, aided by performances by Luther Vandross, Billy Joel, and guest drummer Tommy Lee. He's been compared to Peter Cetera, but I think Marx has a more raw, vulnerable lyrical sensibility.

In 1997, Marx released THIS, Flesh and Bone, his final studio album with Capitol Records. I think his underrated masterpiece, though, is "You Never Take Me Dancing", a song so funky that most people don't even listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the transactional nature of intimate adult relationships, but a statement on Nice Guy Syndrome and Toxic Masculinity, and Marx's own previous heartbreaks. Hey, Tasty!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a5788fd0d202377c20

Hey, Monkeypox! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1

8 hours ago, MGAllDai said:

Yew gutless, bought-and-paid for leftist-statist trash! Ey did NOTHING TO YEW! Yew go and entrap this NEW user, who never had a warning against, minus a PM earlier in the day from an unknown mod/admin who took down muh first profile pic, allegedly because it containedAdolfHitler....in a 'McGas' knock-out chamber with KarlMarx....probably yr hero, the same with those other handful of stars that still haven't been banned after seasons' worth of trolling....and that mod thought people would confuse such an image as being 'pro'Nazee?

Nah, ey don't support Zelensky-the-homo-comedian-PUPPET-of-the-CIA-backed-Azov-Battalion'sUkraine!!! Yuh morons know that it was the U.S.S.A and Polish governments who used Navy explosives to destroy the Nordstream pipelines, to FRAME Putin/Russia, and the German official THANKED them afterwards?!

THIS, WHILE THIS SORRY-EXCUSE OF A MOD HAS A PROFILE PIC OF A CARTOON CHARACTER THAT IS AN ACTUALNAZEE!!! (BUTT-BUDDIES WITH THAT OTHER RTARDED LEFTIST-STATIST TRASH WITH THE 'ARCHER' PROFILE PIC? THE JOHNHAMM ONE?)

'Enki/Toth'/Rothschilds-Rockefellers got yuh brainwashed for the Zio(FAKE)Jew(Babylonian/TalmudicOrChabadic) scheme to try and fail at Centrally-planning the world from Izzyhel, the fakest of all fake countries (which is all of them)?!

Gold, while not as good as crypto, has been stolen for other-atmosphere repairing and BLOOD is being BATHED in for nutrients, 'Hostel2-style' and yr just sitting there fckn with I?! What's the weather like on 'theFarm' in northernVA? Bit chilly out, eh?

Ey was replying helpful links to yuh, because ey hought yew were asking, legitimately about prices and ey as banned MID-EDIT for NO GOOD REASON!!!

Support the self-determination of the ABUSEDRUSSIANMINORITY to break off DonetskANDLuhansk to form their own expediencies!

Also, SandyHook was a false-flag, read banned books by Dr.JimFetzer and VictorThorn!

you edit these?

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

8 minutes ago, TheTastyGreek said:

Details matter. 

They do. Pre-edit? No +1!

Post edit? Couldn’t click it fast enough.

Great content. Now this is the GMG this old timer remembers!

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1