***GOMEANGREEN North Texas Recruiting Big Board***

TheReal_jayD

1 hour ago, Jdawg48 said:

@TheReal_jayD Is it true that Dylan Brown Turner committed to FSU?

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

So far it looks like he’s just on a visit. I am curious on how we look on getting Starling. Competing directly with TX State’s new staff and UTSA. If we can beat out UTSA for him, it would signify a good shift in the tides 

6 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Been committed since December. Hasn’t decommitted yet.

Then I guess I'm confused on why you have him up there. We have many more offers out than those, are you saying the "pending offers" are our best chance of signing regardless if the have verbally to another school? 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Green Crazy said:

Then I guess I'm confused on why you have him up there. We have many more offers out than those, are you saying the "pending offers" are our best chance of signing regardless if the have verbally to another school? 

This are the offers still valid. Prospect they are still recruiting. Been many nsd flips. Staff is attempting to do another here  As is FSU is attempting to flip on of our commits. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

I think we are full with unannounced players 

I saw this morning, that Coach Gary tweeted something like "H-town to Denton!'....and then the puzzle emoji. Since he's the DL coach.....any idea if we got a D lineman out of Houston??????

• Upvote 2