Breaking: North Texas lands ULM QB Transfer Chandler Rogers

TheReal_jayD

• Brett Vito changed the title to DRC: UNT lands transfer haul of three led by Chandler Rogers. HS coach Kirk Thor tells us what UNT is getting in former ULM QB
  • TheReal_jayD changed the title to Breaking: North Texas lands ULM QB Transfer Chandler Rogers
5 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Thank you, it always seemed to me Ruder had better agility and arm strength than Head but I really haven’t seen much of Head to judge.

I’m personally hoping to get more Head during the 2023 football season. 

Okay last one I swear. Really excited about this signing though, he can play IMO. 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 7
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, outoftown said:

Its really weird how much UNT and Cal have crossed paths in this offseason, and will then cross paths again to start the season. I mean that is not usually a school that NT has much interaction with. And I dare say UNT held its own, and hopefully also might on the field.

I was thinking about this yesterday as well. Especially how it impacts our match-up. Cal needs a new starting QB as last year's entered the portal and it appears we snatched one of their top targets. Interested to see how this specific recruiting win translates to the field next season.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

Looking forward to seeing what Jace does.  Try not to poop on the rest of us, who have only seen him benched in favor of Aune.

I hope he gets a fair shot at the job.

From the outside looking in it always felt like Littrell stuck to his guns of having the "least worst" QB out there after Mason graduated.

• Upvote 3

Ok, Mr. Rogers looks very promising. But how is the support system for any QB we have out there?

Would any North Texas QB get an adequate amount of time to make the best passing decision?

How good will our WR's be? It's not uncommon for me to watch a QB highlight video and my first comment is "who the hell were those WR's"

Remember the talented group that made Mason Fine look so good?

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Puking Eagle 1