Siggers on the move again

El Paso Eagle

On 1/9/2023 at 12:21 PM, SMU2006 said:

Good kid that fought injuries all year.  Wish him the best.  With Camar Wheaton, LJ Johnson, and Jaylan Knighton in the fold he was looking at 4th or 5th string.  

Hope he's able to land somewhere that will give him a shot to get on the field.

Dude I like you but I’m calling bullshit on this.  Heck he played a lot against us in our game and actually played well.  He probably got pissed  off  that he was playing well and working hard and you all were paying some scrub from Bama a bunch of fun money to ride the bench.  You have no business crowing after all yall spent and the results in 2022.  

• Upvote 3
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Dude I like you but I’m calling bullshit on this.  Heck he played a lot against us in our game and actually played well.  He probably got pissed  off  that he was playing well and working hard and you all were paying some scrub from Bama a bunch of fun money to ride the bench.  You have no business crowing after all yall spent and the results in 2022.  

Sir, this is a Wendy’s. 

In all seriousness, he did get injured a few games in. We played you guys in the first game. Shoulder or knee, I can’t remember. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Jonnyeagle said:

I assure you he was not in the picture for 2023 with the two four star RB transfers we're bringing in added with Camar Wheaton and Lavine.  

That's nothing to take away from him.  Really good young man with a bright future.  I hope he's able to find a place that allows him to get on the field and enjoy his last season of college ball.

• Upvote 2