MTSU (1/7/23)

Big Z

1 hour ago, CMJ said:

Historically it's usually really tough to win both games of this road swing, going back to our Belt days.  I'm confident we'll win, but also concerned.  

» Middle Tennessee currently holds a 15-11 all-time edge against the Mean Green. However, North Texas has had the advantage in the last four matchups.
» MTSU is 9-2 against the Mean Green at the Murphy Center.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NT80 said:

» Middle Tennessee currently holds a 15-11 all-time edge against the Mean Green. However, North Texas has had the advantage in the last four matchups.
» MTSU is 9-2 against the Mean Green at the Murphy Center.

Nobody has time to read this crap

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, aztecskin said:

(i realize i possibly come off sounding like a tool but I put it that here in case y’all come by and then I’m not there) 

It’s all good. I appreciate your coverage of our programs. Just a friendly jab. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CMJ said:

Historically it's usually really tough to win both games of this road swing, going back to our Belt days.  I'm confident we'll win, but also concerned.  

Agreed, but mtsu was not done any favors with their schedule this year. They had to travel to San Antonio for their loss on Thursday and are back home for this one

11 hours ago, aztecskin said:

We are staying in Nashville. We'll be there tomorrow Section O Row 17 (and I'll dip down to the media section) 

I'll give you a knowing nod if I see you. Just don't be expecting a brown-skinned Gomez. I break the mold...

Robert Redford Nod GIF

• Upvote 2

I'll be shocked if Eade plays today.  That fall where he hit his lower back on the metal step that connects the bleachers to the gym floor looked to be in an incredibly bad spot.   I was pleasantly surprised/ glad to finally see all of the transfers starting to click.  If that happens this team will be a problem.  Shocked to see WKU struggle as bad as they have the last 3 games.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, meanrob said:

You can’t record it but they have games on replay. Others may have more experience doing that. 

Also, if it is already on, you can hover over it and hold down OK and it should give you the option to start from beginning. 

At least on the android version of the ESPN app.

1 minute ago, CMJ said:

MTSU 11 -------- NT 8

15:34 to go

Having trouble stopping their offense early .  This kind of back and forth style is unlike us!  Ousmane already with two fouls.

He needs to keep his poise early on and stay in the game. He could be such a needed offensive weapon