TCU showing their mettle

1 minute ago, Got5onIt said:

Great game! Happy for the Frogs! Why is everyone up Max Duggan’s ass so much all the time? Dude is a mirror image of Aune on the field. 
 Can’t wait to see them play Georgia. 

I mean, lets not kid ourselves, Georgia is going to spread them over toast and have them for breakfast. But I also thought Michigan was a guarantee win tonight, so who knows. Gonna be fun either way!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

3 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

Great game! Happy for the Frogs! Why is everyone up Max Duggan’s ass so much all the time? Dude is a mirror image of Aune on the field. 
 Can’t wait to see them play Georgia. 

Is this comedy?  If so, well done.  

Duggan was a Heisman candidate.  

Aune was a YMCA MVP candidate. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Udomann said:

I mean, lets not kid ourselves, Georgia is going to spread them over toast and have them for breakfast. But I also thought Michigan was a guarantee win tonight, so who knows. Gonna be fun either way!

TCUs defense is elite. They have a ton of speed. I wouldn’t count on Georgia stomping a mud hole in them. Georgia has more speed on offense and defense that Michigan does. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

So, I’m assuming TCU’s defense “carried” him to 11 less interceptions and 350 more rushing yards…against better competition??

Keep It Real No Way GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Duggan

3321yds, 30td, 4int, 65% comp

Aune

3547yds, 33tds, 15int,57%comp

Ok, so he’s a little better than Aune. By the way, I’m no way defending Aune, I’m just saying Duggan always looked average in every game I ever watched him in. 

• Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

Duggan

3321yds, 30td, 4int, 65% comp

Aune

3547yds, 33tds, 15int,57%comp

Ok, so he’s a little better than Aune. By the way, I’m no way defending Aune, I’m just saying Duggan always looked average in every game I ever watched him in. 

Take off you SMU blue tinted shades and maybe you can read numbers.  11 more interceptions and 8% lower completion rate is better without including all the rushing yards and key plays he made with his legs.  Duggan was the main reason they almost pulled out the Big 12 championship game a Heisman-like gutty performance.

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

Take off you SMU blue tinted shades and maybe you can read numbers.  11 more interceptions and 8% lower completion rate is better without including all the rushing yards and key plays he made with his legs.  Dugan was the main reason they almost pulled out the Big 12 championship game a Heisman-like gutty performance.

He looked average as hell to me in the B12 title game as well. Again, I ask why is everyone up his ass so much? 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, Got5onIt said:

He looked average as hell to me in the B12 title game as well. Again, I ask why is everyone up his ass so much? 

Dude rushed for 110 yards and a TD in addition to passing for another TD, and 251 yards which was more yards than the opposing QB in a championship game.  If you think that he is only a little better than Aune then I think watching a game with you would be intellectually painful.  Your only argument  to make the gap between them small would be poor (for CUSA) talent and coaching around Aune.  I don’t think Duggan has high upside as a NFL QB.   But for a college QB he is at worst top 15 talent for anyone halfway objective.  

Edited by Mike Jackson

28 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

You’re losing any credibility you may have had.  I don’t know and don’t care what his stats were in the B12 title game, that was one of the greatest individual efforts you will ever see.

Comparing him to Aune is possibly the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on this forum and that’s really saying something.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

Dude rushed for 110 yards and a TD in addition to passing for another TD, and 251 yards which was more yards than the opposing QB in a championship game.  If you think that he is only a little better than Aune then I think watching a game with you would be intellectually painful.  You only argument  to make the gap between them small would be poor (for CUSA) talent and coaching around Aune.  I don’t think he has high upside as a NFL QB.   But for a college QB he is at worst top 15 talent for anyone halfway objective.  

I never ever thought Aune was a good QB here at NT. Duggan plays just like him on the field from every game I’ve seen. So Duggan rushed for 100yds, he only completed 50% of his passes and threw 1td and 1 pick and Kstate still won the game. So Why is your head so far up Duggans ass? Because he ran for 100yds in the title game in which they still lost? All I’m saying is the media is slobbering all over Duggan when he is an average QB at best. 

• Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2