Smut QB to transfer

DeepGreen

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

I don't disgagree, but when those same posters claim we aren't rivals, but then live on our board, it gets annoying.  Either we are rivals and talk shit year round, or we aren't rivals.  Some can't make up their minds.

Sounds a lot like many of the Mean Green fans who show hate towards UTSA, then say their not our rivals. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/1/2023 at 10:03 AM, Rudy said:

I don't disgagree, but when those same posters claim we aren't rivals, but then live on our board, it gets annoying.  Either we are rivals and talk shit year round, or we aren't rivals.  Some can't make up their minds.

How many "posters" are we talking about, 2 maybe 3 at most?

Edited by dodgefan

Love Tanner but it was time for him to move on.  Tough kid that played pretty well, especially this year with a new coaching staff that he didn't envision having to deal with when he transferred here from OU.

That said, its Preston Stone's time now.  He is easily the most highly regarded prospect to sign with SMU since the Death Penalty and has patiently waited his turn (even when Sonny and TCU NIL tried to get him to transfer last year).  I'm anxious to see how he pairs with 4 star transfer RB Jaylon Knighton (Miami), 4 star transfer RB LJ Johnson (A&M), and last year's five star transfer RB Camar Wheaton (Bama).  I clearly think we'll be more of a true Power Spread offense next year as Preston hopefully grows into being the starter.

Wish Tanner nothing but the best at Wisconsin.

• Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1