UNT is set to dramatially increase the size of its off-field staff under Eric Morris

Brett Vito

• Coach Andy Mac changed the title to UNT is set to dramatially increase the size of its off-field staff under Eric Morris
7 hours ago, outoftown said:

Is it just me, or has Vito managed much more frequently to break news first since the end of the SL era and even when it is not breaking news it has gotten to be better writing. Well maybe it really is my bias seeing as I just find the news generally more optimistic.

It's the honeymoon period.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, chrisfisher said:

I wonder if Littrell is thinking that he wished he had all this extra support? 

he did he just chose to enrich himself. 

SL never went out to the community and very rarely promoted UNT, so no reason to throw SL as pity party because he failed. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, chrisfisher said:

I wonder if Littrell is thinking that he wished he had all this extra support? 

It's natural to have those thoughts run through your head.   After that grieving or 'what if' period is over, then you appreciate that a university that you loved, is taking the next step toward greatness.   And he should, in part, know that he help get us here.  Not because of his failures, but because of his successes.   

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, outoftown said:

Is it just me, or has Vito managed much more frequently to break news first since the end of the SL era and even when it is not breaking news it has gotten to be better writing. Well maybe it really is my bias seeing as I just find the news generally more optimistic.

Pete Thamel broke the AD, HC, and DC news first by a few minutes before him. A national reporter. 

image.png.642fcfd1db25c7e284a0386d9cca3f7e.png

image.png.bac2cb521b3f78025a48eabbd3d6abb4.png

image.png.6d5acfc16d7cb692df3d76ac6c74012d.png

image.png.af52f1d66247105367bd665ad4d67887.png

image.png.c9b5d2f2a85b75af5a79b6ee5a4a61e0.png

Edited by greeneagle1
  • Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, untbowler said:

he did he just chose to enrich himself. 

SL never went out to the community and very rarely promoted UNT, so no reason to throw SL as pity party because he failed. 

While he “failed” he vastly improved the image and standing of the program. Okay we can be positive while acknowledging the shortfalls of SL

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Matt from A700 said:

Hope they put just as much effort into marketing for ticket sales and student attendance.

What they should be doing outside of student tickets, if finding ways just to get butts into the stadium… invite area  little league football players/teams and reach out the Greek life and have them bring back alumni

• Upvote 2