GoMeanGreen.com Barbershop Podcast #231 (THE BAND IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER)

Coach Andy Mac

• Harry featured this topic

Nice, a lot of good information. But I have to mention the discussion of Aune "a lot good statistics if you take away interceptions" 🙄🤣. Dude I really appreciate all the hard work he put in but he was also 97th in completion percentage in addition to all the turnovers.   I can't imagine Aune averaging more passing attempts per game and being more effective.  I wish him the best but if he doesn't get another FBS starting job no one should be surprised.  But I genuinely hope I am surprised with his success srarting outside of the AAC.   (Hell he could put up monster numbers even inside our conference that don't lead to a lot of wins and I would be very happy for him.)

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mike Jackson said:

Nice, a lot of good information. But I have to mention the discussion of Aune "a lot good statistics if you take away interceptions" 🙄🤣. Dude I really appreciate all the hard work he put in but he was also 97th in completion percentage in addition to all the turnovers.   I can't imagine Aune average more passing attempts per game and being more effective.  I wish him the best but if he doesn't get another FBS starting job no one should be surprised.  But I genuinely hope I am surprised with his success srarting outside of the AAC.   (Hell he could put up monster numbers even inside our conference that don't lead to a lot of wins and I would be very happy for him.)

He is getting a lot of interest it appears.  Not sure if that translates to offers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cousin oliver said:

He is getting a lot of interest it appears.  Not sure if that translates to offers.

This.  Reminds me of the interest in the female field goal kicker from Vandy (that wound up playing soccer for UNT for a year).  She gained a lot of Internet interest from the novelty/rarity of being a female football kicker, similar to being a 30 year old college QB. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1