FAU (12/29/22)

UNTLifer

Brutal absolutely brutal… just blow a 9 point lead at home.  Our fans have 0 clue on when and what to cheer for and the Gameday production doesn’t help.  Frustrating isn’t the right word 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 minute ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Absolutely terrible finish to the game. Perry did all he could. At some point the other players need to step up and make shots too. Mac should run the sh!t out of those guys tonight before they get to leave the Pit. The NET is going to punish us for the way we blew this game. 

Throughout the game, we must've missed 10-12 wiiiiide open shots. Up 9 and lose at home is tough and the crowd was trying to drag them to the finish line. But sucking the life out of the clock to 3 or 4 and then trying to find a rhythm in basketball is a poor strategy. But that is who GM is and it killed his team tonight. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Throughout the game, we must've missed 10-12 wiiiiide open shots. Up 9 and lose at home is tough and the crowd was trying to drag them to the finish line. But sucking the life out of the clock to 3 or 4 and then trying to find a rhythm in basketball is a poor strategy. But that is who GM is and it killed his team tonight. 

I don't mind our slow defensive style. I mind how most of our players missed everything they shot. Even with the refs on our case all night, if anyone else in a Mean Green jersey would have hit a few shots, UNT would have won this game. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

I don't mind our slow defensive style. I mind how most of our players missed everything they shot. Even with the refs on our case all night, if anyone else in a Mean Green jersey would have hit a few shots, UNT would have won this game. 

I'm really getting tired of our entire offense going through 1 dude every year. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3