There is Method to His Madness...

Side.Show.Joe

On 12/22/2022 at 7:35 AM, Side.Show.Joe said:

I actually like the fact that Morris is holding back on offers right now. I think it's smart. I totally think he is right to hire his coaching staff and focus on securing the core of our current team first. Morris needs a full complement of coaches to help in the evaluation and recruitment of talent. Whoever he hires to be our next DC needs a big say in which defensive players get recruited. With the February signing day and the portal, I'm confident Morris will put together a solid class that can strengthen our team that gave Boise all they could handle in Frisco. We just need to be patient and see which coaches he hires. He kept Cobbs, so he obviously knows how to evaluate coaches too. Go Mean Green!!!

Agreed,  the cupboard isn't bare here. Plus with the portal there will be lots of HS talent still there that's being strung along by P5s that we can hopefully flip to us

• Upvote 3