23 DB Taylor Starling - SOC

Cooley

1 minute ago, SigmaGreen said:

Right. I suppose I had just read that he was going to let the defensive coordinator pick his players. Maybe I misunderstood and he’s just letting the Coordinator pick the coaches that will work with him.

It could be said DC is with his team still for the bowl game and DC told Morris to go get him.

it’s all an unknown but Morris is not going to be out micromanaging his DC

28 minutes ago, aztecskin said:

Yeah there is a lot of stuff that can happen behind the scenes. Like, yesterday at. the movies I told my wife to get me some nachos while she was in line. I wasn't in line, I wasn't officially in the queue, and yet ... I was ordering up some nachos. 

I imagine the reoffers and offers are as simple as... Morris going here's some tape or a hudl link on guys interested or committed to UNT who we can still get.

Couple hours later green lit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, aztecskin said:

Yeah there is a lot of stuff that can happen behind the scenes. Like, yesterday at. the movies I told my wife to get me some nachos while she was in line. I wasn't in line, I wasn't officially in the queue, and yet ... I was ordering up some nachos. 

Do you fancy some jalapenos?

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Are we going to get mad if/when he de-commits from Texas State to commit to UNT or do we only get mad when it's the other way around?

We may not get mad, but we should certainly question his loyalty, and make fun of his idea of "commitment".  Maybe even jab him a little bit about his change of heart being only about NIL money.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

We may not get mad, but we should certainly question his loyalty, and make fun of his idea of "commitment".  Maybe even jab him a little bit about his change of heart being only about NIL money.

Clearly UNT made him an NIL offer he couldn't resist.

Edited by GMG_Dallas