****OFFICIAL 2022 FRISCO BOWL (BOISE VS UNT) IN-GAME DISCUSSION****

Coach Andy Mac

1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Looked like Bennet was getting into it with the Boise Coach

I just watched it again and don't think PB was giving him any guff. It was a weird conversation. The other coach walked away and PB said something that made him turn around. Then a Boise assistant gave PB a friendly chest pat. It almost looked like they were talking about how to get the teams to exit in different directions.

After the coaches talked a Boise player poured Gatorade on their coach and then threw the empty cooler 15 feet into a crowd of teammates. Not the brightest move.

• Upvote 3

Was a fun game to be at despite the high 30's temps by the 4Q.  I appreciated that we kept it close, there's been a lot of blow out bowl games the last few years.  Aune's pick and the last two drops were three nails in the coffin.

The Littrell years are done.  Mourn, celebrate, whatever... Time to move on to bigger better things with Morris in the American.

Aune, look forward to seeing you playing in the CFL, USFL, or XFL. 🤢

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

Why won't the football gods let us experience the joy of a post season victory?

We fought really hard against a team that's more talented than we are, that should be commended. Wish we won though.

Other than the QB position, I am not so sure that BS was more talented.

The defense either wore down or BS make half time adjustments.  I've never fully understood why NT plays so far all pass receivers.  Keep long plays down, but it doesn't matter if the other team can almost automatically threw for 5 to 10 yards. 

Edited by GrandGreen