The Frisco Bowl Score

Greenrex

Does he have any role during the Bowl game?  I mean, he's already in his position as Head Coach, right?  It's his ship now, he should be leading it.  It's not like he's not in his official role until after the game.  The changing of the guard has already happened.  I suppose it is the way it is, but seems weird to be the Head Coach and just be a spectator.  

1 minute ago, keith said:

Does he have any role during the Bowl game?  I mean, he's already in his position as Head Coach, right?  It's his ship now, he should be leading it.  It's not like he's not in his official role until after the game.  The changing of the guard has already happened.  I suppose it is the way it is, but seems weird to be the Head Coach and just be a spectator.  

Think what would be weird would be if he came in and tried to make changes and take over for the game. As much as the fan base might have wanted Seth out, it seems the players liked him. This shows those players and coaches who are remaining a lot of respect.

Coach Morris can also find out a lot about the returning players by sitting back and seeing how they react and who steps up.

• Upvote 3

Imagine you have a team at work, and y'all have been working for a full year on a presentation to a huge client.   If you land this client, you're celebrated across the whole company and you feel extremely accomplished for all of the work you've done over the past year.
Then, weeks before the presentation, your manager is let go, so your team lead steps up to prepare and lead the presentation efforts.
Your company replaces your manager with less than 1 week remaining until the presentation knowing full well the outcome of the presentation will not be reflected on his record.  

What would you expect that new manager to do?   Step in and start tweaking things?    Or maybe trust what you and your team have worked on for the past year & allow your team lead to manage the presentation while he looks forward to future opportunities?

• Upvote 2