Time to step up

UNT86

3 minutes ago, UNT86 said:

The time to step up is now, and I don't just mean the football coaches. Many, many, many of this board ranted for weeks about needing a new coach to step up to a new conference.  But it can't just be the coaches.  All of us need to do the same.

So, is everyone who wished for a coaching change willing to step up? Are you willing to purchase season tickets if you haven't? Are you increasing your MGSF pledge? How about buying 2 extra seats and bringing friends to every game? 

And if you aren't willing to do more, why would you expect more?

Time for EVERYONE to step up.

If we ever expect to be a big time program, we have to be big time fans. That means, attend all home games and travel whenever possible. 

See you in Frisco.

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

I will wait until if we have a homer hire or strike out.

This board just about came unglued when people thought Kenny Perry was going to be hired.

A few hours later SSG gets a downvote for saying he's gonna' wait to see what kind of coach is hired before throwing more money at the program.

• Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 2

Looking forward to getting to all of the home games in 2023, there's a lot of cool matchups. Then the road games. I've never been able to make it to more than one road game in a single football season, but pretty much every away game in 2023 is doable. LA Tech, SMU, and Tulsa for sure. Just waiting on the date of the game to plan a weekend trip down to New Orleans for the Tulane game with a work friend from Louisiana and his wife. Annapolis is a cool town and easy ride from Baltimore, would love to go back.

• Upvote 2

I step up every year with MBB and Football Club Level Tix and the required donations that aren't even tax deductable anymore.

When is the Athletic Dept or MGSF going to step up and not give away cheap/free access to the Club Level to those not paying the normal big fees for access?  It's not too hard to tell this is still regularly happening every week.  I see too many "wow this is so cool" looks from randoms I never see again in the CL at every home game.

Tough love... 💋

• RV 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1