If you really just want to win

untlynchka1

Ya'll know good and damn well that some students would throw a fit. They probably wouldn't even know what they're outraged by but they would cause a scene. Never mind that every assistant coach from that time were allowed to move on while Art got blacklisted..

I think he would win here too but it's not going to happen, and he's 71 now anyways. 

• Oh Boy! 1

23 minutes ago, wardly said:

Well no one has rushed to give Art a second chance. However I think his presence would probably be more acceptable if he worked for his son as OC or QB coach. Just a "guess and by golly."

Southern Miss and Mt  Vernon says “hold my beer”  

25 minutes ago, wardly said:
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

I really starting to wonder if we do have any coaches were in contact with.  It has been six days and there are no new stories or rumors on who is going to be the next head coach.  

There have not even rumors or stories about it since the first few days after SL was let go.  When I watch the other spots get filled there is always seems to be name attached and in some of the cases the first guy fell through but the second was named right afterwards.

I really wonder where we are in the process.  Usually names get leaked out from our side or the coaches side.  This is like top double secret.  Where is our inside source on this?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

Ya'll know good and damn well that some students would throw a fit. They probably wouldn't even know what they're outraged by but they would cause a scene. Never mind that every assistant coach from that time were allowed to move on while Art got blacklisted..

I think he would win here too but it's not going to happen, and he's 71 now anyways. 

Maybe it would help them find the stadium for a change.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Aquila_Viridis said:

The guy's time has passed and we can do better than this regardless. There is no assurance about what he would be able to do. Let it go.

On coaching record alone, wins/losses/championships, who could we possibly afford that is better than Art Briles? Sign me up right now.

I need to know specifically who you are referring to @Aquila_Viridis

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1