What College Football do you watch other than UNT?

El Paso Eagle

What College Football do you watch other than UNT?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. When not watching UNT, do you mostly watch

• Other G5 and FCS
    • P5 Games
    • No Other College Games

Some may know I'm a big Fresno St fan so anytime they're on I'm watching. Otherwise not too many close allegiances and will watch most good matchups regardless of conference. I'm partial to MWC and PAC12 given growing up on west coast and enjoying watching games late rather than early. For that reason I struggle with Big10 and SEC early in the day matchups. I'll watch most G5 except for MAC - I just can't do it.

Edited by MDH
  • Upvote 1

I watched a lot of big12 ball mostly to root against texas. I watch any from the now defuct CUSA west I can. I started watching SFA some last year and this year after learning so many positives about Carthel from @FirefightnRick and knowing we may need a replacement head coach soon. I watch SEC ball when it is a good matchup. I watched some UCLA, KU, and Vandy to peek in on some of our old players. I watch a fair amount of MWC/Pac12 ball too because it is the only ball on after 11. I’m all over the place but clicked the g5/fcs vote.

Edited by Cr1028
Thanks Adler
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

When I have time, which unfortunately I don't much anymore, I pick and choose based on what's on at the time. Schools in Texas first, CUSA (soon AAC) and BigXII next, then matchups that look interesting and that varies by the day. 

BTW, I can't write AAC without thinking American Airlines Center. I hope I get over that soon!

• Upvote 4

I watch UNT and Texas A&M religiously and also keep up with Eastern Michigan and Fresno State. But i do my best to watch as many games as possible from NAIA, D3, D2, FCS and FBS. Also watch High School football. Don’t care about the NFL nearly as much anymore. But football is football and i want to see as much as possible so if its on there is a good chance ill watch. Im obsessed

Edited by MeanGreen4Life1998
  • Upvote 2