Frisco Bowl Tailgating

Sig381

21 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Last year the game was at like 2:30 and we got there at 8. Lots didn’t officially open until like 10:30

I’d bet if you got there as early as you do, nobody will be out there.

this is the information i need to hear....even if it' is a crapshoot....10 am for an 8 pm game sounds good

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sig381 said:

I got my tickets ready to party and see a win…fingers crossed. Would like to watch the basketball ball game. Do we know if they will have it on or is. Anyone planing to bring a TV . I would supply drinks if someone brings a tv 

I am planning on watching it from Toyota stadium parking lot. Starts at 2pm though. I will message you with details.

• Upvote 2

On 12/10/2022 at 8:08 PM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Last year the game was at like 2:30 and we got there at 8. Lots didn’t officially open until like 10:30

I’d bet if you got there as early as you do, nobody will be out there.

We have been told that since last years Bowl was thrown together last minute they didn’t have policies in place and they will this year. Worst case you could just setup in the restaurant lots near the stadium! 

• Upvote 2

REMINDER: FRIDAY NIGHT AT LAVA CANTINA! FREE EVENT HOSTED BY DENTON AND COLLIN COUNTY ALUMNI CHAPTERS!
1C2FAFB5-2A72-4C53-988F-BAA88209C95E.jpeg.3409450e01f0fb754a2514b74040d309.jpegA5422B3F-2960-47F1-956A-F707769211C2.jpeg.4f884aebc4ebb502bacaa96563beabb2.jpegBreak out your best Mean Green attire and meet up with fellow North Texas fans and university and Athletics leadership the night before the game! Enjoy FREE admission, live music and a taco bar sponsored by the UNT Alumni Association Denton and Collin County Chapters. Cash bar available.

Mean Green Fan Fest | Friday Night Bowl Party
Friday, December 16
6 p.m. – Doors Open
7 p.m. – Program Begins
8 p.m. – Live Music by BRIT XTINA Begins

Lava Cantina, Rooftop
5805 Grandscape Blvd
The Colony, TX 75056

Please note that this event will have a limited capacity and is intended for Mean Green fans age 18+. The rooftop is partially covered and will have patio heaters — please dress accordingly!

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2022 at 6:40 AM, Sig381 said:

I got my tickets ready to party and see a win…fingers crossed. Would like to watch the basketball ball game. Do we know if they will have it on or is. Anyone planing to bring a TV . I would supply drinks if someone brings a tv 

Lots do not open until 4. We are recommending people go to the Green Gator or a bar nearby. We are working to have the big screen out for any games that are on from 4-8! 

• Thanks 1

Mean Green Football needs our support as they take on Boise State in the Frisco Bowl! And be sure to celebrate with us and meet our new head coach, Eric Morris, at our Mean Green Fan Fest events tonight and tomorrow. 

Today is the last day to get your tailgate tickets at the pre-sale price, so grab yours now! Details: https://bit.ly/3Pgo

Hope to see everyone tonight and tomorrow!! GMG! 
4EC17500-D4EF-45D9-861F-053CBC5F02DA.jpeg.2a1e24e59632f4da763b3a371611c239.jpeg

• Upvote 1