K. C. Keeler makes too much Sense

Mike Jackson

13 minutes ago, MeanGreen4Life1998 said:

I mean apparently every coach makes too much sense lol. But I do like Keeler a lot and I’d hooe UNT would atleast consider him as hes proven he can win everywhere. Just wonder if he even wants to move up to FBS as hes yet and I’d think hes been offered jobs before but who knows.

Maybe he just wants to keep living in Huntsville and taking Sam Houston into CUSA next year.  He's been there since 2014, surely he wants a bigger program (no knock on SHSU).  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, keith said:

The last thing we need to do right now is to go cheap and look for opportunities to save money on our coaching staff.  If we are serious about winning and based on the e-mail from the president we are, we will find the money.

The portal would be flooded immediately if it’s one of these cheap guys (Keeler/Carthel as HC(…starting to pick up on vibes he could be a legit DC candidate, and that’s cool w/me)).   We’d lose donors.  We’d look cheap to the outside CFB world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

The portal would be flooded immediately if it’s one of these cheap guys (Keeler/Carthel as HC(…starting to pick up on vibes he could be a legit DC candidate, and that’s cool w/me)).   We’d lose donors.  We’d look cheap to the outside CFB world.

If cheap concerns you throw a bunch of money at them. You wanna give a Dc role to a man that knows he’s the better of the two. I’m sure anyone would jump at that. We throw money around to solve our issues that makes us demorats

• Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1