Bowl tickets

22 minutes ago, untphd said:

If anybody has people graduating from UNT, graduation is Dec. 16th,17th, and 18th depending on degree.

Last commencement ceremony on the 17th should be completed by 6:30pm - plenty of time to drive over for kickoff 😀

I'm attending a graduation at Arkansas that same morning and I am planning to make it back in time for the game.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I Always Mean Green said:

Are tickets even on sale yet?

I just looked at the bowl website and it showed very few tickets available. That can’t be right can it?

34 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

I'm thinking tickets will be sold through the Mean Green office and that would be the preference.

• Upvote 1

From our ticket site.

Tickets will be assigned 12/9/22 at 12:00pm based on MGSF priority points.
The North Texas Allotment will be in sections 122-132.

-All tickets will be transfered digitally from the UNT account with AXS Tickets. You will need an account with AXS to accept the transfer. 2021 Frisco Football Classic purchasers will be able to use their login information from last season to login to their account that was already established.

-Please note that Toyota Stadium follows a clear bag policy
-Parking will be $20 gameday and is card only.

https://meangreensports.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?groupCode=FB&linkID=unt-athletics&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

• Upvote 2