DRC (updated): UNT headed back to Frisco to face Boise State in Frisco Bowl

Brett Vito

24 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

Be honest.
Keep in mind we only made it to the Championship Game because the conference format had to be adjusted due to the loss of 3 schools to the Belt. 

If they didn't change it, what cross-div teams would we have played?  Which ones would UTSA have played?  What would the order these games have been relative to our in-div teams and relative to the bye week? 

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Dentonborn79 said:

Well win 

Win my more get better results 

Let me first say I don't chime in often but have with this topic.  We did win more this year, at least 7 games. My  care and concern is focused 100% on the players. Most of the other comments on this topic and forum are targeted at replacing Seth at all costs. Everyone says win more and fans will show up. We made it to the championship game and very few in green showed up. Regardless of the rules involving how we got there, we did and it didn't matter to the fans. So I repeat that everyone is focused on Seth regardless of record, bowl destination, or season ticket requests!  I just want the best for the players that suit up trying to win.  

Edited by Okiefan
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

36 minutes ago, p_phelps said:

Glad our Special team guys are so vocal.  Gtfo. Seth runs an undisciplined group

When he doesn’t communicate with his players they do not respect him or the program! He shows no passion or communication on the sidelines, do you think that is different on the practice field? 

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Okiefan said:

Let me first say I don't chime in often but have with this topic.  We did win more this year ( at least 7 games) and my comments are focused 100% on the players. Most of the other comments on this topic and forum are targeted at replacing Seth at all costs. Everyone says win more and fans will show up. We made it to the championship game and very few in green showed up. Regardless of the rules involving how we got there, we did and it didn't matter to the fans. So I repeat that everyone is focused on Seth regardless of record, bowl destination, or season ticket requests!  I just want the best for the players that suit up trying to win.  

I can only speak for myself, but I want the team to succeed always. And part of that includes being critical of both coaching staff and administrators. 

I don’t get your point here. We had 7 wins and got toasted in the championship - which any real fan knew was going to happen. Just look at the threads about people not renewing tickets for next season. Context matters, especially historically when evaluating performance.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

Be honest.
Keep in mind we only made it to the Championship Game because the conference format had to be adjusted due to the loss of 3 schools to the Belt. 

41 minutes ago, MeanMag said:

That's a load of crap.

NT deserved to be in the championship game.

What if I told you you’re BOTH correct?!?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Okiefan said:

Let me first say I don't chime in often but have with this topic.  We did win more this year, at least 7 games. My  care and concern is focused 100% on the players. Most of the other comments on this topic and forum are targeted at replacing Seth at all costs. Everyone says win more and fans will show up. We made it to the championship game and very few in green showed up. Regardless of the rules involving how we got there, we did and it didn't matter to the fans. So I repeat that everyone is focused on Seth regardless of record, bowl destination, or season ticket requests!  I just want the best for the players that suit up trying to win.  

You can't get blown out 4 damn times and then stumble into 7 wins and say, but look!!!! 

Blowouts matter. It leaves a terrible taste. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

So WKU finishes 3rd and gets the best bowl?

You think any of this bowl mess has anything to do with us leaving?  Or possibly current athletic director who is leaving (or starting his new job) lobbying for Frisco so that things like logistics are the path of least resistance?

Just spitballing here......

#ithasallturnedbackintoajoke.............

• Upvote 3

• Brett Vito changed the title to DRC (updated): UNT headed back to Frisco to face Boise State in Frisco Bowl